Want to be a part of our exciting, new growth journey?
As an Account Executive on the Rillion EMEA sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Rillion’s company goals and mission to help Accounting Agencies be more productive.
In this role, you’ll get to
- Position the value of Rillion’s software and the automation of accounts payable, focusing on Accounting Agencies in Northern Europe
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Rillion can make their business more productive
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if Rillion can be a strategic investment for their business
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with the Accounting agency experts, product, and marketing departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces improvements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your experience, creative thinking, and strategies to advance our company’s values, culture, and vision for the future
What we look for
- A desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- A positive way of thinking and a strong ability to take responsibility for successes and failures
- A plus but not required: Business background from school, preferably in accounting, finance, marketing, economics
- A plus but not required: Experience working with ERP as part of the value chain
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Top producer in current role
- Metrics driven with a sharp focus on goals – believing that daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them
- Experience or knowledge in B2B Software Sales
- 4+ years of managing a full sales cycle (prospecting to close)
- Confident in written and verbal communication (English and Swedish or other European language)
Rillion is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Come join us! We´re looking forward to your application!