This is a unique opportunity to begin your exciting career as a HR Coordinator (part-time), being a part of a true global growth journey. During the past year we have onboarded a lot of talents, Rillionaires, across the globe, in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and the US and the best thing is – we are just getting started! As a next step, we want to find even more talents and we are planning to recruit and onboard new Rillionaires stars within the next coming years. Therefore, we are looking for a HR Coordinator that will play a key role to make this happen. What are you waiting for? Join us!
You will be a part of our People & Culture team and together we will make sure you learn and develop a lot! We are keen to welcome you onboard on this exciting journey! The position is part-time during the spring and in the upcoming summer there is an opportunity to work full-time. If we become the great team we are aiming for, there will be opportunities to work part-time after the summer as well.
What you will do:
- Source for talent,
- Manage incoming applications,
- Reference checks,
- Administration in our recruitment system,
- Passionate advocate for candidate experience with a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
- Support with onboarding tasks
- Support with various People & Culture tasks
What we look for:
- People is your passion!
- You have 1-2 years left on your Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources or similar,
- Previous experience working with recruitment is preferred,
- Organized with a can-do attitude,
- You have a social and outgoing personality with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels,
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
Rillion is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
We´re looking forward to your application!